grey modern

Friday, November 9, 2012

AHHH!!!!

Ok... so for all you tech savvy people who make blogging look easy, MAJOR kudos to you! I have literally spent uhm.. 4+ hours trying to get my blog updated... I have tried literally a TON of different templates, layouts.. and with a fussy newborn baby, lets just say I am lucky to still have hair!!!


(How I felt after several attempts of failing at what I wanted...)

Needless to say, I am sticking to this design until I get the hang of this better....

On a better note.. I have decided that since I am terrible about writing in a journal, I NEED to track the important things in my life somehow. Like how Louis and I met, how he proposed, going through the temple, sealing, our little angel Lexi... etc... So... with that said be expecting A LOT of posts coming up! Dun dun dun!!! =)


1 comment: