grey modern

Thursday, July 11, 2013

CHAMPIONS!!!!

Please excuse my grossness,
 I promise I am losing weight, guess just not in the right places! (more motivation, right?).
 I am only uploading them for the memories! 

So our neighbors were nice enough to let us play on their softball team these past couple of months, and tonight was the CHAMPIONSHIP game, and.... WE WON!!! Our team name was PT/OT Society. It made me giggle hearing the other teams chant it in their huddles. You try it, its not easy! I said they should just shorten it to "P.O.O.T", but I don't think that would go over very well with BYU-I rules... Hehe!

 Our game was awesome though!! Everyone was playing so good! The score was 11-12! SO CLOSE!! We did super awesome, considering some of the top players we had were injured! Bryce (our captain) rolled his ankle the night before the big game, and during the game there were players getting injured, my hubby included... =(. Louis ended up getting hurt pretty badly, He pushed through it as long as he could, but ended up having to come out of the game...(Rolled his ankle TWICE!) Didn't help that he wasn't wearing his brace the first time, but after he put it on he rolled it AGAIN! Ughhh! I hate seeing my hubby in pain! But the team pulled through (Bryce took over pitching) and we won! Very exciting! We even won some pretty awesome T-shirts!

(Compliments to Carly Mortensen for the pictures! Thanks Girl!)
Maybe if I would've put my glove on my head
I would've helped me not look so bad? No? ;)

Our awesome team!!! GO PT/OT SOCIETY!!!!! 

#1!!! I am so glad he loves me for me! 

My hubby doing his best to
 get to the team photo!
who would've thought that a bat
 would make a good crutch!?                                   

I look so terrible! But Carly watched Lexi, and said she was being soo good the whole time,  considering she was up 2 hrs past her bedtime! What a trooper! It is safe to say she is sound asleep! Sleep baby sleep! =)

Louis even got to have a personal ride to our car. The trainer was super sweet! Thanks to whatever your name was! ;) I just had to photo-bomb the picture. I had too!

After the game, our friends Jessica and Colby Bradshaw (who just happened to be at the game to watch some friends on the opposite team, kinda ironic, were there) I asked Colby if he wouldn't mind giving Lou a blessing.
There is just something so very powerful about Priesthood blessings. I just love the feeling and spirit it brings into our home! Thanks Liam Jensen (our upstairs neighbor) and Colby, for being worthy holders of the Priesthood! ;) We are so blessed to live around so many worthy holders of the Priesthood, I am gonna miss that about Rexburg when we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment