grey modern

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

*Lexington update*

*WARNING*
The following picures are SURE to put a smile on your face...
SO...
if you can't handle EXTREME CUTENESS, 
I suggest you stop now and take your crankiness elsewhere!  



*July 3rd 2013*
Since it was just 1 day before the 4th I decided to dress Lexington up foe her 9 MONTH pictures! Whaaat?! Where does the time go, seriously! 3 more months and my little baby will be 1 YEAR OLD! Crazy! She offically has 2 little teeth now! (A pic to follow) You can only truly see 1 though. She loves crawling, waving, and pulling herself up on E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! She also LOVES LOVES LOVES books! SO that means Mommy and Daddy need to get better at building up her library! Lexi truly is a very happy baby! I feel truly blessed to be her Mother! 







1 little tooth. The other one is hard to see in pictures.. but its there!


**********************************************************************

These pictures are a little older, but too cute not to share! 
This little girl gets into anything and everything!
 Lately this has been her place of choice to hangout,
even with the pillows blocking her way!


This face makes me SO EXCITED (Not) for when shes a teenager.
You can just feel the attitude! =) (Notice she has a piggy tail!!! Yay for longer hair!)


Getting pretty for church! 

        

                                 Playtime with Daddy before bed! She loves her Daddy so much!







<---- She stayed in that basket for about 30 min. Not joking.
Her very first piggy tails!
Mommy was soo excited!


I was just surprised she sat still the whole time! 
She was smiling and giggling the whole time!
No doubt to say we are gonna have a lot of fun
together in the future! 

The end result...
 Think we will wait a little bit longer! =) 



Yup, she learned how to crawl hands and knees last month!
Super Fun! 

Had to block her from getting out so I could get things done! 

Too cute for words! Seriously!
I was having a rough morning that morning, and when I asked her to smile. its like she posed just for me. She was really saying. "Mommy, chill out. Breathe. Remember I'm so cute?!?!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment