grey modern

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Heart




So something pretty cool happened to me today! Here in Rexburg they have an "Online Garage Sale" which is just exactly what it sounds, an online garage sale. Anyways.. I posted that I had a Diaper Genie refills for sale for $3. (Louis wasn't too happy when I told him the price, cause apparently they are pretty expensive!) I was just happy to make 3 Bucks! Anyways, when her husband showed up to pick them up he handed me $10! He said, "My wive and I talked it over and they are worth wayyy more than $3. We just didn't feel right only paying you $3.." 
    Sounds silly cause its only a difference of $7, but $7 right now is a lot of money to me. My eyes got teary after he left and my heart WAS and IS still so full! Its not everyday when you meet great people like that! Turns out, the more I got to know her, she has a son who is turning 8 months tomorrow, the same day Lexington turns 9 months! AND....get this. SHE HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS LEXI! What are the odds,  I think the Lord definitely wanted her to cross my path today! After this experience how can I not be happy and full of joy!? It just makes me so happy to know that our Heavenly Father is watching out for us, sending people to cross our path at the exact time and moment that we need it.
I have never met this young woman, but I am grateful for her already.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad we met that day as well! You have been such an awesome friend! I only wish we had met sooner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I am not really sure why it posted with my husbands name instead of mine... Haha

      Delete