grey modern

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Day to Remember!





So remember that time you just had surgery and 2 weeks after your Bishop calls you to be the Relief Society President in your ward? Yeah, that happened... =) and I couldn't be MORE excited!

Today was my first day as President, as they were reading my name my hands were shaking uncontrollably I was so insanely nervous! I am so excited for this time ff our lives. With Louis still serving as 2nd counselor in the Bishopric, and me as RS President, we will learn soooooo much more about this wonderful Gospel. 20 years from now we will look back at this time of our lives and say "Remember back when Lexington was 10 months, and you were president and I was a counselor... those were the BEST-SPIRITUAL-LEARNING experiences ever! I miss Rexburg and the life we started there!" 

I am excited to serve my ward and my sisters. I am super pumped with the counselors I chose to serve with me, and I feel super confident that together we can make a difference in Relief Society! I am so excited to learn all that I can and to serve my sisters the best that I possibly can!







No comments:

Post a Comment