grey modern

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Palangi + Tongan = Love!

So last weekend Louis and I was able to fly to ARIZONA and attend Louis' younger brothers Coltons' wedding! It was a blast! I loved getting to meet Sharon and her beautiful family! Tongans are pretty awesome. Everyone already knew that though. 
Part of the Stradling clan, minus the 3 dudes in the middle. 

My little family of 3!
The beautiful Bride (Sharon) with my sweetheart Lexi
and Handsome Groom (Colton)
 with my nephew Bennett.
I wanna say the other two girls are her cousins? 
                 
      
BEST. PICTURE. EVER!
Lexington with her Grandma Shelly.
So cute!
But seriously though. I will never forget the experience I had this weekend. Their sealing was very powerful, and the Lord knew exactly what to have the sealer say. I think we can all learn a lot from his wisdom. Being that a Tongan was marrying a "palangi" (White person), there are a lot of cultural things that can be hard to make a successful marriage work. The sealer put i beautifully when he gave this advice, "I advise you two, to take the best things from each side and use that into your marriage, and live under the Lord's culture." Isn't that just awesome? Good advice for ALL of us! Take the best things from each side, and only worry about living the Lords way. That is advice that EVERY newly married couple should hear! 
****************************************************************************
I wouldnt mess with them... Just sayin!
CONGRATS COLTON AND SHARON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment