grey modern

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

October 2013 - December 2013... I know, I'm awesome.

I know this is lame, but not having a computer for a several months makes it hard to blog. So basically this is going to be an INSANELY amount of pictures.

October - Lexington turns 1!!!! October 3rd was Lexi's birthday! Since we already had a birthday for her in Arizona, we just did a small birhday for her at our house in Rexburg.





Crying because Daddy shoved her face in the cake. 




On her birthday we went and got a free cookie at Broulims, and her Aunt Melissa bought her these two birthday outfits. Aren't they adorable? 


 Halloween! (Once again, our very lame attempt)
 Louis LOVES Halloween. Or well, used to anyway. So I bugged him for MONTHS in advance asking him what he wanted to dress up as. No answer. Then on the DAY OF Halloween he asks what we are going to dress up as, REALLY?!?!?! So this was my lame attempt at finding the first thing I could...










*NOVEMBER*
Louis got a job in Scottsdale at Vangaurd. So we moved back to Arizona Thankgiving weekend.

 We spent Thanksgiving with Louis' family. The food was delicious. =) Afterward we went to the movies to watch the new Hunger Games movie. IT. WAS. AWESOME!

Little did we know, that after just 2 days of being at our apartment it would have moldew/smoke problems. So we had to break our contract and move. Again. =( Luckily, Louis' family is pretty awesome and his Uncle Melvin let us stay at one of his houses in Gilbert until we found something closer to work.

*DECEMBER*

Even though we didnt have a place of our own for Christmas, I still had to set up our Christmas tree. Even if I did have to set it up 3 DIFFERENT times! 1st time, just to set it up. 2nd time to add more lights, and a 3rd time because I woke up to it tipped over. Awesome.

We didn;t have a whole lot to do so Lexington was very patient letting me play with her hair! 
Safe to say she liked her gifts from Grandma S! 




We were able to drive home to Colorado and spend Christmas with my family. =) 



Leah, Morgan, and Lexington. The youngest 3 girls. So fun! =) 



My awesome Fam-damily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment