grey modern

Monday, September 2, 2013

Who said you only get 1 Birthday?

So Saturday after the wedding, we figured since we were going to be in town we might as well have a little get together Birthday party for Lexington, since our family from AZ wouldn't be able to make it for Lexington's REAL birthday! 
      
                 
Cute huh?! My sister made all the poms poms and had them though her house. I cheated and printed the water bottle labels, cupcake topper, and banner off of Pinterest. Tehe! =) 








Lexington looked so dang cute! I cant believe she is going to be one!! 




 


Lexi waiting patiently for Mommy to give her her cupcake! 



 She went straight for the frosting. Thatta girl!! 





My older sister Bev with her beautiful daughter Morgan.  



Lexi's AZ birthday party was a success! We bought her cupcakes from GIGI'S bakery. They were DELICIOUS! Cant wait til she actually turns the BIG 1!! No promises my decorations will be as cute as this one, but it will be fun!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jodi, I'm so glad I found this blog!
    You not only make cute babies (along with your sweet hubby of course) but this blog is so well done and beautiful. I love the photos -especially the one of Louis lovingly holding you in his arms.
    :-) Do you also do scrapbooking? This is actually like scrapbook pages online. Love. them! How did you learn how to do it?
    Love you! Aunt LouAnn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You are so sweet! Thank you! A neighbor got me started, and I am learning as I go! I'm glad you enjoy it! =)

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete